G Will Hernandez selected by Giants 2.34

Acgott

1 hour ago, Danger said:

The right side of the O-Line looks like the point of weakness to me at this point.

You guys should post more :( I like talking with the level headed rival fans in the NFC East.

You're an Eagles and Penn State fan right? I live in Eagles territory so I know a lot of people who have those fandoms. What are your thoughts and what do other PSU/Eagles fans think about Barkley going to the Giants?

A few months ago I went to a buddy's house and watched college football with his friends and a guy there wearing a Barkley jersey cringed every time I referred to him as "Future Giant Saquon Barkley". xD

4 hours ago, minutemancl said:

You're an Eagles and Penn State fan right? I live in Eagles territory so I know a lot of people who have those fandoms. What are your thoughts and what do other PSU/Eagles fans think about Barkley going to the Giants?

A few months ago I went to a buddy's house and watched college football with his friends and a guy there wearing a Barkley jersey cringed every time I referred to him as "Future Giant Saquon Barkley". xD

I will root for him as an individual 14 out of 16 games each year.

21 hours ago, 10Manning10 said:

Ya I'm a little anxious about our right side of our line. I think today well see an offensive tackle get selected with our 4th rounder. Does anyone know whats up / why Tyrell Crosby out of Oregon hasn't been taken?? Seems everywhere I'm looking he was ranked 2nd to mid 2nd rd talent... Was there a medical issue he has ?

O he’s just not that good. I never understood the hype. 

20 hours ago, minutemancl said:

One of my friends sent me the most sombering goodbyes to Saquon via Snapchat xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

• 1 month later...

Archived