Pick #35 - Nick Chubb - RB, Georgia

ReggieCamp

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

More than 2 years removed from injury most evaluators still believe he lost something that he'll never get back in terms of juice and fluidity/ease of movement... I tend to agree...good player.. basically a 1st round pick is too rich a price to pay imo....

If he can stay healthy, my opinion would be it's a solid pick..

As I have no confidence that he'll stay healthy given his loose knees (hyper-extension in multiple games after routine cutting).... I don't like the pick..

here's to hoping the best for the young man and our team...

A 2nd round lottery pick on a guy who once rivaled Leonard Fournette as best back in SEC. Even if we get one or two good seasons out of him it will still be a win

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

10 carries for Chubb 10 for Hyde 5 for Duke.

thunder thunder lightning. 

I like it. If our oline can hammer a bit we will do well running the ball. 

One of the best recipes for a young QB is a good running game. If Baker is in action, forced or whatever the situation, he has to have lots of help. They can go offense with the next pick too and it’d be fine with me.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

A 2nd round lottery pick on a guy who once rivaled Leonard Fournette as best back in SEC. Even if we get one or two good seasons out of him it will still be a win

top of the 2nd for a 1-2 year player (not saying he'd be that for sure... hopefully a lot more) ... tht would be an epic bust...

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

10 carries for Chubb 10 for Hyde 5 for Duke.

thunder thunder lightning. 

I like it. If our oline can hammer a bit we will do well running the ball. 

Yes. 

I think Haley gets the running game. Not sure about Hue. 

I always think you have to test each game if you can win it just by running the ball. If you are getting 5-6 ypc, make them stop you. It’s not sexy but who cares.