2nd Round Pick (45th Overall): Josh Jackson [CB; Iowa]

CWood21

Can't say I love it because I really had my heart set on a pass rusher, but there is no way I will be complaining about it.  Can't wait to watch an interview with him and watch some highlights.  Quarterbacks are gonna have a reason to fear this secondary now.  Just wish our pass rush could make it easier for them. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Can't say I love it because I really had my heart set on a pass rusher, but there is no way I will be complaining about it.  Can't wait to watch an interview with him and watch some highlights.  Quarterbacks are gonna have a reason to fear this secondary now.  Just wish our pass rush could make it easier for them. 

My hunch... Pettine said I can scheme pressure. I can’t scheme guys to cover.

Just my guess.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

People say a good pass rush makes a good secondary, well the same could be said a good secondary can make a good pass rush.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Don't forget that we brought in Mo Wilkerson. Up front we have Mo Wilkerson, Mike Daniels, and Nick Perry. Pretty solid trio of pass rushers. We're not 2013 Seattle deep for pass rushers but we're much better off than we were last year. Ted Thompson would have not brought in Mo Wilkerson and we would be trying to get a good pass rush out of a rookie edge rusher drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round. At least we have a GM that can seize the opportunity to help fill a hole on the team outside of the draft.

3 minutes ago, Green19 said:

My hunch... Pettine said I can scheme pressure. I can’t scheme guys to cover.

Just my guess.

I agree. Those Jets defenses didn't really have elite pass rushers but they were freaky defenses to play against.

Jaire Alexander - Born February 9th, 1997.

Josh Jackson - Born February 10th, 1997.

This is destiny.  Come up with your nicknames for this secondary now.  It's going to be killer. 

Edit: Nevermind.  I found the wrong Josh Jackson.  Destiny is cancelled. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Jaire Alexander - Born February 9th, 1997.

Josh Jackson - Born February 10th, 1997.

This is destiny.  Come up with your nicknames for this secondary now.  It's going to be killer. 

Edit: Nevermind.  I found the wrong Josh Jackson.  Destiny is cancelled. 

I knew you sucked at Google when you asked for a link to Alexander's post draft interview

2 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

I would have been super mad at 14.

But in the 2nd. Why not?

I'm with it. 

My first thought was that year they took three corners then NFLN guy talked about it minutes later. I need to apply for that job

Archived