Round 2, Pick 43: Kerryon Johnson

Superduperman

3 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

I'm not real happy about this one. Would've rather had Guice by far. I'm sure the Lions will talk about how they love his character and blabla bla. They keep going safe and passing on guys who play like beasts because they're afraid of guys who might act up

What a **** show. We passed not just Guice but numerous defensive players to take this guy. Horrible. 

He's 20 years old, he's explosive as hell, he's tough as hell (common theme so far there), and he can do pretty much everything in the pass game...hell of a fit in a power scheme too (another common theme there...)

Must be some serious skeletons in Derrius Guices closet to still be available at this point though...

I don't hate the player really I just don't think it was a need to move up for him. Dumb trade... I think he'll be better than Abdullah and be good I'm just not happy about giving up the picks, imo, I think he could of still been there if they hadn't moved up but... impossible to ever really know that.

I'm not outraged with the player. I think he's good.

Idk the details on Guice but I'll read up later, something serious must be in the closet with attitude issues, etc.

1 hour ago, Rockcity2 said:

Has this dude made it through any season without being hurt

I mean honestly, the better question would be how many make it through college with no injuries???

That's a super-duper unfair question to ask a football player or hockey player man lol. I mean you can ask pitchers that question if their arms injuried every year, that's clearly a problem, but different injuries that don't side-line him for a season are idk, typical, a lot of times for RB's or players that touch the ball ALOT.

Hated this pick its the only one I shook my head at because they traded up to get a back there was 9 solid backs you could of drafted without making a trade yet none really separated from the others outside of Barkley, Cubb or Micheal after those 3 the next 6 had there strengths and weakness. 

I think this was bye far the worse pick draft value wise trading up was foolish for this kid if he turns into HUNT okay otherwise no!

Archived