Round 2, Pick 43: Kerryon Johnson

Superduperman

If he can be LeVeon Lite, I will have zero complaints. With the way that the team is built, we aren't relying on a top 5 run game to put up points. If that happens as a byproduct of solid blocking/improved talent on the roster, so be it. The offense is run through Stafford and the passing attack. As long as we have consistency, can convert short yardage and are in the top 15-20 then we should be good to go.

On 4/27/2018 at 8:03 PM, Superduperman said:

I'm not real happy about this one. Would've rather had Guice by far. I'm sure the Lions will talk about how they love his character and blabla bla. They keep going safe and passing on guys who play like beasts because they're afraid of guys who might act up

The guy was SEC offensive player of the year, 1391 yards and 18 TDs last year. Not exactly chopped liver.

Meanwhile we have Guice almost comming to blows at a pre draft interview with the eagles......

4 hours ago, Miblue said:

The guy was SEC offensive player of the year, 1391 yards and 18 TDs last year. Not exactly chopped liver.

Meanwhile we have Guice almost comming to blows at a pre draft interview with the eagles......

Eagles have come out and said those rumors are completely false. 

Archived