Eagles select TE Dallas Goedert w/ the 49th pick

TheRealMcCoy

39 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Love it, met him at the SDSU summer camp two years ago. He’s a big kid strong, athletic. He could be better than Ertz

He will be glorious. Him and Wentz will become besties and go hunting together in the dakotas. Potential soul mates. I'm thinking 850 yards and 9 td's for the young stud this season. Ertz numbers will go down a bit to compensate, but it's all good.

Really forgot all about him. Pretty stoked they got him though.  They jumped Dallas and NE to get him. Pretty sly. Once they traded up I knew it wasn't going to be Guice. Funny, there must be some red flags. Everyone seemed to be skipping over him. I wonder if there's something we don't know. Interested to see if they are in on  Scarbrough or a similar back in the 4th. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Really forgot all about him. Pretty stoked they got him though.  They jumped Dallas and NE to get him. Pretty sly. Once they traded up I knew it wasn't going to be Guice. Funny, there must be some red flags. Everyone seemed to be skipping over him. I wonder if there's something we don't know. Interested to see if they are in on  Scarbrough or a similar back in the 4th. 

Apparently in a meeting with us guice got in a fight with someone he wasn't on our board at all. 

Archived