Bears Trade Back Into 2nd for Anthony Miller

Sugashane

I am just thrilled that we moved aggressively to take a WR in the 2nd round. The WR depth was incredibly suspect before the pick and by adding a premium pick they should have a starting 3 WRs that can be relied on.

With all of the depth issues we have had at the position it was important to add someone who can play this season.

I am a Miller fan. I think that he has the route running and run after the catch ability that the system demands.

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I am just thrilled that we moved aggressively to take a WR in the 2nd round. The WR depth was incredibly suspect before the pick and by adding a premium pick they should have a starting 3 WRs that can be relied on.

With all of the depth issues we have had at the position it was important to add someone who can play this season.

I am a Miller fan. I think that he has the route running and run after the catch ability that the system demands.

With you there my man.

Allen Robinson

Trey Burton

Taylor Gabriel

Anthony Miller

Tarik Cohen

Adam Shaheen

Kevin White

Not bad at all.

1 hour ago, G08 said:

With you there my man.

Allen Robinson

Trey Burton

Taylor Gabriel

Anthony Miller

Tarik Cohen

Adam Shaheen

Kevin White

Not bad at all.

That is a group that can withstand an injury or 2 and not turn into the barren crater from last season.

16 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I actually thought the trade up was going to be for DJ Chark because of the insane speed. I like Chark but like Miller quite a bit more. 

That was another clear indication of Nagy's player preference in comparison to what Reid has in KC. 

He went after a more developed player rather than speed. I'm fine with that as we have Gabriel and Cohen, plus White when (briefly) healthy. 

Archived