Bears Trade Back Into 2nd for Anthony Miller

Sugashane

FWIW, if any of you are into sports memorabilia/autographs, Miller will be signing for fans for $39 at the Rosemont Convention Center on June 9. I believe his appearance is at noon.

Trubisky will also be appearing at 2:30.

The website is chicagosportsspectacular.com

• 2 weeks later...

S8I24I3.png

i was just going through my pics and found one I took of a rough draft evaluation I did on WRs in January. Miller was actually my #3 best wr. I said best parts about him were body control routes and concentration and said his biggest weakness was lack of competition (played meh teams). Then of course I'm always going to be a Notre dame player homer lol so st brown got too high a potential rating from me. I went back and looked and noticed he makes way too many catches with his body so I'd probably put him at B-C now

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

S8I24I3.png

i was just going through my pics and found one I took of a rough draft evaluation I did on WRs in January. Miller was actually my #3 best wr. I said best parts about him were body control routes and concentration and said his biggest weakness was lack of competition (played meh teams). Then of course I'm always going to be a Notre dame player homer lol so st brown got too high a potential rating from me. I went back and looked and noticed he makes way too many catches with his body so I'd probably put him at B-C now

I'll add one for you, sir Or ma'am, I'm not gonna assume.

Antonio Callaway ... A-F....playmaker, dynamic athlete...missed 2017 season.... slight ( or major) retardation

Archived