With the 61st pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select DJ Chark, WR

.Buzz

8 hours ago, Speedyg said:

Didn't realize it, but good ole Jerry Sullivan was with LSU and appears to be instrumental to the development of Chark. Ryan O' Halloran's interview with Jerry mentions Chark watching Jaguars receivers Hurns and ARob (Sully's former pupils of course) and learning a lot from them. Jerry also brought up one of my concerns with Chark, in that he's a bit of a body catcher and doesn't attack the ball very well in the air as much as you'd want for someone his size. But it sounds like Chark's got Jerry's stamp of approval.

Thanks Jerry, for giving us another young receiver to mold. For all the crap we had at WR post Thunder and Lightning, I almost feel like Jerry and now Keenan is just making it up to us.

That is actually really interesting.  And pretty encouraging.  Hmmm...

It is kinda funny though, that Sully's former pupils have mostly been cut loose.  Lee is the real survivor, and he hasn't ever struck me as one of "Sully's guys".

On 5/6/2018 at 12:51 AM, Tugboat said:

That is actually really interesting.  And pretty encouraging.  Hmmm...

It is kinda funny though, that Sully's former pupils have mostly been cut loose.  Lee is the real survivor, and he hasn't ever struck me as one of "Sully's guys".

in fairness, I think arob would be here if he didn't tear his ACL.Even Lee has talked about after FA that he thought it was going to be Arob or him, and he didn't think it was gonna be him.

Archived