3(72). Nathan Shepherd, DE, Fort Hays State

NewAge

Feels like there has been a d-line drafted every year for past 7 years and the line still isn't solidified despite having like 5 good to great players drafted during that time. It's definitely a need. It's just really weird like when Matt Millen was drafting WRs every year for the Lions.

1 hour ago, Karmaloop said:

Surely there was a pass rusher we could have taken instead tight? 

Arden Key is the only EDGE guy that went in the rest of the 3rd and I want nothing to do with him. 

All of the guys I wanted at Edge are still there.  Sweat, Obo, Armstrong, Holland shaping up to be a very promising 4th round pick

just for context on how this kid moves.  He ran a bit slower than Leo 4.97 vs 5.09 but everything else was right up there with Leo.  He had a faster 3 cone, an identical 60 yard shuttle, a higher vert, and a longer broad jump than the guy we were pumped to take at #6. I’m not saying he is the player Leo is obviously but that is the kind of talent this kid is. Oh and he did all that weighing 13 lbs more than Leo.

3 hours ago, rdelaney89 said:

I want Duke Ejiofor in the 4th out of Wake Forest or Okoronkwo from Oklahoma. I think both have legit pass rushing skills.

Big fan of Ejiofor. 

All of the pass rushing targets I wanted over Shephard are still available. 

4 hours ago, rdelaney89 said:

I want Duke Ejiofor in the 4th out of Wake Forest or Okoronkwo from Oklahoma. I think both have legit pass rushing skills.

I like OO. But I think Sweat is the steal today. 1st Round talent just with injury concerns. Worth the risk in the 4th. I actually highly doubt he makes it to us today.

14 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I like OO. But I think Sweat is the steal today. 1st Round talent just with injury concerns. Worth the risk in the 4th. I actually highly doubt he makes it to us today.

I’d trade up for him today without question

42 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Agree 100% with you on Sweat.  Also like Armstrong from Kansas in the 4th.  One of those three will make me happy. 

Archived