Winner & Losers from Day Two

bomont

As I said on the draft thread, losers = Colts.  Four picks and they mostly grab guys they could have had later.  Their GM blows IMO.  Winners include Skins (yay!), although granted Guice is risky, and the Bengals (yes the Bengals).  Solid talent moves.

Havn't looked at everything yet but my "good but not flashy" pick in terms of winners so far are the Cardinals.

They addressed their biggest need at QB with Rosen, then got him a solid target to build a rapport with in Kirk and started the process of building a very solid line to protect the investment in Cole.

RD 2-3

DAL - For a team that lost a TE, and got the biggest troll job in NFL history (when I thought Drew Pearson couldn't get beat a year before) with a division rival taking the guy they wanted - EDIT (MISSING PART ADDED) - they recovered magnificently.   Conor Williams was truly the BPA at 2.49 and then Gallup was the best WR and very close to overall BPA, if not overall BPA - and the dropoff in floor/skills IMO was a clear move to the next tier.  Maximal value.  Well done. 

CHI - Loved what they did with getting James Daniels at C and then Anthony Miller at WR.

ATL - getting Isiah Oliver was a steal, 1st round CB at 58?  Wow.   Well done.  And then a monster DT in Senat.    Tip my cap.  

ARI - love Kirk, and Cole was an absolute necessity to try and keep Bradford alive long enough to let Rosen take over, and keep Rosen healthy.

RD3 winners

SF - SF - wasn't so sure about Dante Pettis at WR, but SF getting LB Fred Warner and S Moore late was a great overall result.  

JAX - Harrison that late?   Jeez, guys.    Chark I wasn't a fan of, but Harrison and Bryan just isn't fair to O's in the AFC.

CIN - Bates was OK Rd2 ...but Hubbard & Jefferson that late in Rd3, I'm jealous of Jefferson.  

Sorry to break the rules but I’m regarding both day one and day two here...

Chicago and Green Bay... love their drafts. A+’s for both. 

Also, Jags defense is beyond scary with the additions of Bryan and Harrison. I would be shaking in my boots if I was an opposing offensive player.

Giants and Titans would round out my top 5.

Archived