2.27 (59) Washington Redskins select Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

Woz

I’m 39, played a ton of video games in my day and for the life of me can’t belive that twitch is a thing. 

Now get off my lawn. 

As far as Guice. If he went out to clubs he’s a bad kid. If he stays in and plays games he’s a weirdo. These kids coming out get so over scrutinized it’s crazy. I know the teams are making big investments in them but the truth is in most cases it’s up to the team if a kid pans out. Locker room, coaching, and of course scheme play just as big a role than of a kid chooses to go out and have a few or stays in with a Pepsi and plays COD. People still play COD right?

8 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

I’m 39, played a ton of video games in my day and for the life of me can’t belive that twitch is a thing. 

Now get off my lawn. 

As far as Guice. If he went out to clubs he’s a bad kid. If he stays in and plays games he’s a weirdo. These kids coming out get so over scrutinized it’s crazy. I know the teams are making big investments in them but the truth is in most cases it’s up to the team if a kid pans out. Locker room, coaching, and of course scheme play just as big a role than of a kid chooses to go out and have a few or stays in with a Pepsi and plays COD. People still play COD right?

Two thumbs up!

I'm 37 and not ashamed to say that I can't wait for BO4. I'm a gamer. Work every day, faithful to my family and spend loads of time with my kids.

If being a gamer makes you a weirdo then by all means i'm a weirdo!!!!

I cant believe this is even a topic. Most young fellas his age play these games. As long as he gets his work done and carries himself as a professional, I could care less what he does in his down time. I guy who failed a drug test at the combine got taken in the 4th round this year. I guy who almost broke a woman's jaw on video went in the 2nd round last year. two years ago a guy who choked out his pregnant girlfriend was taken in the 4th round. I think people who think his time playing video games is an issue should have some perspective.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:06 PM, bigdog44 said:

Now get off my lawn. 

I just realized you said you were 39. We’re the same age. I turn 39 on May 15th.

On 5/4/2018 at 4:50 PM, Eric said:

I'm 37 and not ashamed to say that I can't wait for BO4. I'm a gamer. Work every day, faithful to my family and spend loads of time with my kids.

If being a gamer makes you a weirdo then by all means i'm a weirdo!!!!

Dude I hope you know I wasnt talking about Guice or you or any gamers. I was talking about how rookies coming out get criticized for anything they do or are into. Guice was called immature, anti social and a bunch of other stuff for spending his free time gaming and I just used “weirdo” to paraphrase. I wish I had more time for Madden and FIFA COD. With my oldest just turning 6 that time is fast approaching!

but I still can’t believe twitch is a thing

Archived