2.27 (59) Washington Redskins select Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

Woz

On 5/4/2018 at 5:01 PM, turtle28 said:

I just realized you said you were 39. We’re the same age. I turn 39 on May 15th.

Oh Holy Crap /sigh,Your birthday is the day after mine.I have to change my birth month and sign now ;)

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Ok, so a nickname for Guice and Thompson has surfaced for them on twitter amongst some Redskins fans.

”Guice and Slice”

What do you all think?

When he scores did the opponent Pay the Guice Price?  

8 hours ago, oldman9er said:

My initial instinct is to ask what a twitch is.

My next instinct is to reassure self that I likely won't want to know. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRok_G_9Wfq8r85dccKe66

Sorry to do this to you. It’s a site where you can subscribe to watch people play video games. Best players (most followers) make upwards of a million a year between subscriptions and endorsements 

22 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Dude I hope you know I wasnt talking about Guice or you or any gamers. I was talking about how rookies coming out get criticized for anything they do or are into. Guice was called immature, anti social and a bunch of other stuff for spending his free time gaming and I just used “weirdo” to paraphrase. I wish I had more time for Madden and FIFA COD. With my oldest just turning 6 that time is fast approaching!

but I still can’t believe twitch is a thing

I know you were just using it as an example. I don't care how clean a person is people will always find a way to criticize over something 

8 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Sorry to do this to you. It’s a site where you can subscribe to watch people play video games. Best players make upwards of a million a year between subscriptions and endorsements 

ah okay.. That's not nearly the horror I imagined it to be. Never going to get into this twitch, though I'd think it would be a clever way to "test" a game out if deciding whether to purchase it or not. Spending 70 bucks on a game that one turns out to not like sounds unsavory. 

5 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

ah okay.. That's not nearly the horror I imagined it to be. Never going to get into this twitch, though I'd think it would be a clever way to "test" a game out if deciding whether to purchase it or not. Spending 70 bucks on a game that one turns out to not like sounds unsavory. 

You could be right. I have no idea how much it is to join 

15 hours ago, oldman9er said:

He picked the number I'd have chosen for him, of the 3 options given... and I love that he genuinely didn't give a damn about what number he'd be. :) 

I just wonder why 26 wasn’t available? Breeland is unsigned so I don’t know why that wasn’t available for Guice. I wanted Guice to be 26 like Clinton Portis.

Archived