Woz

2.27 (59) Washington Redskins select Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

I still believe he told the truth about what happened at the combine. I 100% believe he was asked by the eagles about his sexuality and that’s when the blow up happened. It makes no sense whatsoever for him to just randomly make something like that up. 

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I still believe he told the truth about what happened at the combine. I 100% believe he was asked by the eagles about his sexuality and that’s when the blow up happened. It makes no sense whatsoever for him to just randomly make something like that up. 

Which, is illegal in a job interview. Whomever asked that needs to be investigated and fired.

Dude just continues to prove what a malcontent he is and why he fell in the draft

not

What kills me is there was supposed to be some bomb that was going to drop as to why he was falling. Analysts were saying it during the draft and I think the reality is the NFL doing an investigation into the NFL and coming to the conclusion that the NFL did nothing wrong absolutely tanked this kids draft position. He seems like a good dude.