Sign in to follow this  
NCOUGHMAN

Rnd2 pick 25- DT P.J Hall

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Them pints mate them dam pints I tell ya 

😂😂 can’t handle them eh @NCOUGHMAN

I like this pick the most so far 

overdrafted? Maybe but he may be able to provide that inside pass rush to complete the line

On 4/28/2018 at 1:18 AM, agarcia34 said:

When it comes to the second round and so on. A lot of teams are reaching for picks. Just the way it is. Tons of teams did. 

Honestly don’t know a lot about him, but from clips that I seen. He looks like what Oakland is missing. He seems to be quick and looks like he can provide a pass rush in the middle. 

Agree, but just wish he had proven himself against D1 competition. NFL caliber O Lineman will be a big step up for this guy. 

Hall and Hurst could make for an amazing interior pass rushing duo for the next 4 years. A nickel of Irvin/Hall/Hurst/Mack sounds promising. And if Key is any good, the QBs are going down.

Would feel a lot better about this pick if we had a decent vet for him to rotate with that could also flatten the learning curve especially since he did not come from a D-1 school.

7 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Would feel a lot better about this pick if we had a decent vet for him to rotate with that could also flatten the learning curve especially since he did not come from a D-1 school.

I would qualify Edwards, Vanderdoes, and Ellis as decent vets.

I believe P.J. Hall won't have a huge learning curve before he's at least a startable player. In some respects, he'll have an easier time against one-on-ones versus being double teamed routinely in the FCS. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Hall is a rotational backup for the majority of this season behind this year's 5th round pick Maurice Hurst.

9 hours ago, BABYLON 5 said:

P.j Hall's college coach K C coach give his take on the young man

https://youtu.be/Wpr16ZPlk_0

Enjoyed this alot. Shines a light on him like a coach would but all great things to hear for a guy that some doubted being taken that high. Can't wait to see him in game action.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

He made that looks easy too.... damn.

In some dam what are those 5000’s too

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

In some dam what are those 5000’s too

They look like old school under armour cross trainers.

I just don't know how guys can call picks reaches without access to every teams draft board. And if were going off what these analysts say 1. they are often very wrong 2. If they knew more than what the Front Offices knew, theyd have jobs with NFL teams.

On 5/4/2018 at 2:51 PM, Geezy said:

I just don't know how guys can call picks reaches without access to every teams draft board. And if were going off what these analysts say 1. they are often very wrong 2. If they knew more than what the Front Offices knew, theyd have jobs with NFL teams.

The GMs are wrong just as often, FYI.  There isn’t some perfect formula out there that gives you A+ picks every round.  Most GMs fail more often than they hit.