Final Day Draft Talk

.Buzz

9 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Dont you think if most had it that way then someone would have traded up? I feel like there had to be something going on with the majority of the teams

I'm not talking teams, I'm talking big boards by analysts.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

I'm not talking teams, I'm talking big boards by analysts.

I feel like every year there is always someone that falls much farther than they have. Harrison was like 43rd overall on ESPN and went 50 picks later. Idk i think a major difference is SS just isnt valued as much as FS and both positions are undervalued

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like every year there is always someone that falls much farther than they have. Harrison was like 43rd overall on ESPN and went 50 picks later. Idk i think a major difference is SS just isnt valued as much as FS and both positions are undervalued

Harrison made huge leaps last year in coverage and has 7 career interceptions.

He looks like he could he an interchangeable guy like we like to me. Not just a SS.

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This is likely the pick that fills a more pressing need as Parnell likely could be pushed

Yeah, I think it's more need but he was definitely one of the best guys left at that spot.

Sounds like he can kick inside/go to the left side, but his best spot long term is RT.

Archived