Day 3 of the 2018 Draft

hornbybrown

It’s been a interesting first two days, the team haven’t done what I would of done apart from Baker, but I trust these guys.

so onto day three, I really want Shaquem Griffin. He is another guy like Baker and Jarvis who would help change the culture of the team. I also see him being a special teams dynamo from day one.

9 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

It’s been a interesting first two days, the team haven’t done what I would of done apart from Baker, but I trust these guys.

so onto day three, I really want Shaquem Griffin. He is another guy like Baker and Jarvis who would help change the culture of the team. I also see him being a special teams dynamo from day one.

Could not agree more.

38 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Agree completely, but don't think they look to Griffin because they drafted Thomas.  Thomas is one pick that leaves me scratching my head.  He may not even make our roster.

I have zero clue how Dorance Armstrong is still available. I’d draft him in a heartbeat.

Just draft depth guys. I’m “okay” with this draft. I don’t like Mayfield, but I like that we are addressing the lack of depth on the team.

I want Shaquem Griffin. Would love any of the following: Okoronkwo, Marcell Ateman, St Brown, Hurst, Andrew Brown, Christian Sam, Micah Kiser, Josey Jewell, Marcus Allen Jamarco Jones etc etc. 

A guy I really like that’s left is Jester Weah out of Pitt. He made Peterman look good. 

I can't help but be disappointed so far in our draft. Here's what I picked based upon who was available:

1. Darnold

4. Ward

33. Landry 

35. Guice (I'm fine with Chubb)

64. Sam Hubbard

We'll see how it all pans out, but that's what I've got.

2019 needs:

LT - This is a wait and see position.

WR - Depends on Josh Gordon. If he’s good to go, we are fine here. Him and Landry can carry this unit.

Front 7 - This will be the weakest unit of the team next year. I think the secondary will be great and help out though.

There's still so many promising receivers left on the board. Simmie Cobbs, Deon Cane, DaeSean Hamilton, Allen Lazard, Auden Tate, etc...

Being honest, I'd be shocked if the Browns took St. Brown, just based on their valuing intelligence so highly. St. Brown certainly lacks it based on all the interviews I've seen of him.

Archived