Day 3 of the 2018 Draft

hornbybrown

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

2019 needs:

LT - This is a wait and see position.

WR - Depends on Josh Gordon. If he’s good to go, we are fine here. Him and Landry can carry this unit.

Front 7 - This will be the weakest unit of the team next year. I think the secondary will be great and help out though.

Sounds like Corbett will be out LT, but we'll see.

WR could certainly be a big need depending on what happens with Gordon, and how Coleman develops. Even if they progress well this year, another WR could be used.

Needs in our front seven really just depends on how guys like Ogbah, Ogunjobi, Brantley, Coley, etc. progress this year. And we'll see if Collins and Kirksey have bounce back years. They certainly have the talent, but were a bit disappointing this past season. So it's really hard to say what we'll need in our front seven next year.

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Just a depth day for me.

How I’d finish this draft off:

4. Holton Hill, CB, Texas

5. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, DE, Oklahoma

6. Daurice Fountain, WR, Northern Iowa

6. Bradley Bozeman, OC, Alabama

6. Kylie Fitts, DE, Utah

I would like Holton Hill for his press man ability and his size. I like the value of Armani Watts even though he isn't a position of need currently. I really want us to get Marcel Ateman or Allan Lazard, I know both have issues getting separation, but I think if they are sharing the field with guys like Gordon, Njoku and Landry, they are going to find themselves in some favorable matchups, and I love their ability to catch the ball and make plays. 

I really like Deshon Hamilton (probs spelled that 1st name wrong) WR Penn State and hope we pick him up in the 4th. Other then Chubb I've been pretty off base on what direction the Brownies are going so they probably won't draft anybody I like. I sure hope Dorsey knows what he's doing cause the way I see it he is leaving a bunch of talent on the board that I think would be great additions. 

Griffin would be a nice add for the Browns if for nothing else the positive publicity it would bring to the Browns. 

Antonio Callaway is my #1 want today. I don't care about all the other stuff the guy is a Top 10 talent in this class and more than worth the risk even if he never plays a single snap.

I think we come out of today with a WR, OL, DL and a Safety, so my guesses;

WR - Antonio Callaway or EQ St. Brown

OL - Tyrell Crosby

DL - Bilal Nichols or Jullian Taylor(Would really love to roll dice on Ade Aruna but we have 400 DEs now and I don't think we have room)

FS - Jordan Whitehead, Kameron Kelly or Trayvon Henderson

10 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Griffin would be a nice add for the Browns if for nothing else the positive publicity it would bring to the Browns. 

Antonio Callaway is my #1 want today. I don't care about all the other stuff the guy is a Top 10 talent in this class and more than worth the risk even if he never plays a single snap.

I think we come out of today with a WR, OL, DL and a Safety, so my guesses;

WR - Antonio Callaway or EQ St. Brown

OL - Tyrell Crosby

DL - Bilal Nichols or Jullian Taylor(Would really love to roll dice on Ade Aruna but we have 400 DEs now and I don't think we have room)

FS - Jordan Whitehead, Kameron Kelly or Trayvon Henderson

You called the WR!

Sigh. A talented kid who tests positive at the combine with major character concerns and allegations/arrests  to go in a locker room without much veteran presence to play with another dynamic WR with major issues, while an immature QB throws to him. This will end well.

Archived