Day 3 of the 2018 Draft

hornbybrown

2 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I think Deshon Hamilton WR Penn State would have had the same upside with less baggage imo. I'm just not getting these picks at all. 

To be fair, most everyone had Callaway as a first round talent until all his off field stuff (to include testing hot at the combine) brought him down. 

The Bengals continually take these risks and get guys who contribute, even if they’re not great people.

I’ll be honest, I’m sick of watching other teams take risks that we refuse to take.

I don’t think you can have a roster full of degenerates, but a roll of the dice every now and then is more than OK.

Just now, FEARtheELF said:

Would like to see us take Shaquem Griffin. Think he would bring a valuable attitude to the locker room for a rebuilding and young team. Continue on the message of there is no more excuses to be made here in Cleveland 

Agreed, shocked he’s still on the board.

2 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

Would like to see us take Shaquem Griffin. Think he would bring a valuable attitude to the locker room for a rebuilding and young team. Continue on the message of there is no more excuses to be made here in Cleveland 

He can be a special teams guy at least.

Shaquem Griffin is a great fit for us. We could use another situational speed rusher AND we need LB depth at every spot. That's something Shaq could provide. Let's go get him and call this draft a day!

Oh, and I also still want RJ McIntosh, DT. He's in my top 20 players in the draft. His talent is undeniable. On his worst day, he's Desmond Bryant. On his best, he's Richard Seymour.

51 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Wah wah wah....you will be the same one cheering when he scores. Dorsey does well with risks 

Hopefully he does a lot because he and Landry and Coleman aren’t exactly red zone threats at all

Archived