Warriors v Pelicans Series Thread (4-1 GS) :: A Gentlemen's sweep it is

11sanchez11

6 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

If we close this out we'll be only the 2nd team to beat the Steph/KD/Klay/Draymond Warriors in the playoffs. Nice. 

Very encouraging. I know they're probably a little rusty after not having Curry for a while, but this is a fantastic performance by the Pels.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

My dude worry about not falling behind 2-1 after tonight..........

Yea lol wtf kinda take was that? Warriors could lose next game in the same fashion and still be fine.

TBH this game kinda had that OKC vibe where if you pluck this game out of context, there's no question who the better team is and they know it. I hope we get the same showing in game 4.

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Yea lol wtf kinda take was that? Warriors could lose next game in the same fashion and still be fine.

TBH this game kinda had that OKC vibe where if you pluck this game out of context, there's no question who the better team is and they know it. I hope we get the same showing in game 4.

Pelicans out played the Dubs from the start. Reminds me of the Blazers game 3 a few years back. But game 4 will come down to the wire I think so it should be fun. Could easily be 2-2 heading back to the Oracle. 

Archived