Warriors v Pelicans Series Thread (4-1 GS) :: A Gentlemen's sweep it is

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Been fouled a lot at the rim too...

L-O-L.......

You got a man missing wide open dunks and lay ups and it is because he is fouled. My goodness, you are relentless. Pelicans have a 19-6 FT advantage in the first half and we're still complaining about the officials? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

L-O-L.......

You got a man missing wide open dunks and lay ups and it is because he is fouled. My goodness, you are relentless. Pelicans have a 19-6 FT advantage in the first half and we're still complaining about the officials? 

What? You don't think AD has been fouled a lot at the rim the last two games? Talking less about this game. Relax dude, the officiating has clearly been better this game.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

What? You don't think AD has been fouled a lot at the rim the last two games? Talking less about this game. Relax dude, the officiating has clearly been better this game.

I'm sure it has been better when the Pelicans have a 19-6 edge lol. 

Stop overreacting to every miss where this is little contact thinking it should be a foul. KD got twice on drives as well as Green and they didn't call it. Refs letting them play, and have for most of the series. AD is just missing bunnies. He doesn't need any excuses for why he is missing those bunnies. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

L-O-L.......

I didn't know that was 19 to 6 that is ridiculous

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm sure it has been better when the Pelicans have a 19-6 edge lol. 

Stop overreacting to every miss where this is little contact thinking it should be a foul. KD got twice on drives as well as Green and they didn't call it. Refs letting them play, and have for most of the series. AD is just missing bunnies. He doesn't need any excuses for why he is missing those bunnies. 

Dude. The entire USA has been talking about AD getting killed at the rim and not getting fouls. Where have you been?

Today it has been fine, the FT discrepancy SHOULD be in the Pelicans favor. They attack the rim much more than the Warriors.

In the last 3 games the Warriors have the least amount of shot attempts under 5 feet. Pelicans are only behind the Jazz, Raptors and Cavs and have been to the line half the amount of times the Warriors have. People have a right to complain, my brotha.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Dude. The entire USA has been talking about AD getting killed at the rim and not getting fouls. Where have you been?

Today it has been fine, the FT discrepancy SHOULD be in the Pelicans favor. They attack the rim much more than the Warriors.

He's gotten fouled some on his drives, but not as much as you guys are making it out to be. Again, the refs have been calling it one way the entire series. Davis also has missed A LOT of point blank shots at the rim. That has continued today even with the Pelicans getting calls. And yes, they should have more FTs today because they are more aggressive. But if it was the other way around, the story would have been different that the Warriors are getting every call and the Pelicans are getting screwed. Often times, the more aggressive team will get more FTs. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's gotten fouled some on his drives, but not as much as you guys are making it out to be. Again, the refs have been calling it one way the entire series. Davis also has missed A LOT of point blank shots at the rim. That has continued today even with the Pelicans getting calls. And yes, they should have more FTs today because they are more aggressive. But if it was the other way around, the story would have been different that the Warriors are getting every call and the Pelicans are getting screwed. Often times, the more aggressive team will get more FTs. 

See my edit. The Pelicans have been far more aggressive attacking the rim, the Warriors have less FGA under 5 feet than any other team in the playoffs. Officiating has been bad.

4 minutes ago, billking said:

I didn't know that was 19 to 6 that is ridiculous

It's fine, they have attacked more and put themselves in position to get some of those 50/50 calls. A lot of the Dubs shots are a few feet outside the restricted area. 

Just now, MookieMonster said:

See my edit. The Pelicans have been far more aggressive attacking the rim, the Warriors have less FGA under 5 feet than any other team in the playoffs. Officiating has been bad.

Having the least amount of FGAs under 5 feet is irrelevant when they have gotten a lot of foul shots off jump shots and the Pelicans intentionally fouling on the break. 

Archived