NFL Draft Day 3 discussion

titans0021

5 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I know it’s not a popular idea but Dez Bryant wants a 1 year deal why not take a chance. Not expecting explosive numbers but take a chance he can still be a Red Zone threat

His level of play isn't even close to being worth the amount of cancer he brings.

17 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I know it’s not a popular idea but Dez Bryant wants a 1 year deal why not take a chance. Not expecting explosive numbers but take a chance he can still be a Red Zone threat

A one year deal really couldnt hurt, but i can see both sides.If he doesnt get the ball two straight weeks he may go pouting and that may mess up the locker room. It just depends on our leaders in the locker room.

18 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I'd bring him in for a look. You should be able to tell pretty quickly where he's at once camp rolls around. If he looks healthy and regained some of his explosiveness, you keep him around. If he looks like he has the last two years, cut him a week into training camp. We already have a receiver without burst, that runs sloppy routes and doesn't get separation in Tajae.

26 minutes ago, grizzans3222 said:

A one year deal really couldnt hurt, but i can see both sides.If he doesnt get the ball two straight weeks he may go pouting and that may mess up the locker room. It just depends on our leaders in the locker room.

Lewan is probably our best leader as a player I trust him and what Vrabel brings to the table to keep Dez in check. Again I’m not expecting the old Dez but I think he can be serviceable. It would only be a 1 year deal worst case if it gets bad you cut him loose. I like the potential of Taylor and Sharpe but all potential means is that havnt done it yet. I would like another decent option 

Archived