2018 NFL Draft Thread - Day 3

CriminalMind

50 minutes ago, Klomp said:

No, no, no. Fans who spend time watching highlight videos on Youtube know far more about how the draft should go than these GMs who always seem to get these picks wrong.

I'd love to see any quotes of me complaining about a pick that ended up working out.  I openly complained and hated the Ponder selection along with the Clemmings & Waynes selections although the Waynes selection was because Peters was still on the board and even though I don't get paid to do this I nailed all three of these picks, that I was openly upset about.  Peters should have gone before Waynes & Ponder should never have been a 1st round pick as for Clemmings is there really any explanation needed? I'm just glad we didn't take him in the 1st like a lot of you guys here originally wanted and told me how wrong I was when I said he wasn't a first round talent or did he prove he was? 

I'm not saying I can't be wrong but I don't get this upset unless I think they really messed something up and that's how I feel with the Hughes pick but I hope I'm wrong about all these guys I want them all to be All-Pro's now that they are on the Vikings

3 minutes ago, Klomp said:

We haven't really addressed LB depth yet. Any possibles?

Without the Aggregate up and working I lost track of who's even still available.  I'd still love Holton Hill though or DeShone Elliot if he hasn't been drafted, I need another Longhorn on the team lol

Just now, Boda said:

Without the Aggregate up and working I lost track of who's even still available.  I'd still love Holton Hill though or DeShone Elliot if he hasn't been drafted, I need another Longhorn on the team lol

LOL I had been tracking/updating the aggregate on my own but just closed out of it a minute ago.

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

LOL I had been tracking/updating the aggregate on my own but just closed out of it a minute ago.

Damn lol I didn't even know we could keep track ourselves, I tried and it said I needed RPM's permission

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

No, no, no. Fans who spend time watching highlight videos on Youtube know far more about how the draft should go than these GMs who always seem to get these picks wrong.

Isn't the idea of this site to discuss things? This comment is why this site is shrinking. It says, don't bother coming here to disagree with the GM or the other posters. 

Archived