2018 NFL Draft Thread - Day 3

CriminalMind

4 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

I guess we are in “building for the future” mode?

Makes sense in a lot of ways.  We have a stacked roster without any real holes.  Might as well take on some project players with high upside who will be ready to play in a couple years when our current stars start getting expensive.

After watching the Draft on Thursday, Friday & Today I think its time Mortenson calls it a career.  I know he's sick but he's really struggling out there.  He should just be concentrating on his health at this point or atleast stay off air

2 minutes ago, Robbroy45 said:

They won it with Carter yesterday. Only team that can sniff being as good as them is the Bears

they are absolutely killing it.  Barkley, Hernandez, Carter and now Lauletta.  Plus they added BJ Hill

4 minutes ago, Boda said:

they are absolutely killing it.  Barkley, Hernandez, Carter and now Lauletta.  Plus they added BJ Hill

You have to love the thought of Hernandez opening up running lanes for Barkley if you are a Giants fan.  I'm kind of hoping they win that division this season.  The Eagles fans are too annoying to deal with for much longer.

2 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I want another running back or tight end. Also wouldnt be opposed to taking Tarvarus Mcfadden.

I wouldn't mind McFadden, Ive had him in all kinds of my mocks I just would prefer Holton Hill

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Makes sense in a lot of ways.  We have a stacked roster without any real holes.  Might as well take on some project players with high upside who will be ready to play in a couple years when our current stars start getting expensive.

Kind of feels like a packer draft. The kind your rivals take a sigh of relief with each passing pick. Pretty meh. Not bad picks, but it just doesn’t seem like really getting value, filling needs. 

Feels more like maintaining 

2 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

Kind of feels like a packer draft. The kind your rivals take a sigh of relief with each passing pick. Pretty meh. Not bad picks, but it just doesn’t seem like really getting value, filling needs. 

Feels more like maintaining 

I’ll take maintaining a team that went to the NFC Championship with a mediocre Quarterback. 

3 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Denver doing okay for themselves too

The Browns really helped them with that though,  Getting Chubb @5 is crazy to myself.  But I'll definitely give them their credit because they had a trade in place but had the intelligence to not pull the trigger before seeing who was on the board.

Archived