Dream pick left

OnWisconsin-JRS

19 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

All I know is we really gotta go WR/WR, WR/TE, TE/WR, G/WR, WR/G, etc.  If we keep neglecting the offense to fix a defense that probably doesn't need much fixing after Capers is gone, we're gonna end up with a top defense and an offense that Rodgers can't get it done with. 

For sure. At this point GB needs to see what they have on D. They need some weapons on offense, and some more youth at the skill positions. 

Just now, Pugger said:

How can you be so certain?

He's bone on bone in one knee. Couldn't practice regularly at FSU last year, just played in the games.

Freak rushers like him don't last until day 4. I'd imagine very few teams have him on the board sadly, he's one hell of an athlete.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He's bone on bone in one knee. Couldn't practice regularly at FSU last year, just played in the games.

Freak rushers like him don't last until day 4. I'd imagine very few teams have him on the board sadly, he's one hell of an athlete.

OIC

26 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Unite him and Kizer. 6'5 long armed Jeffery clone. Late round sleeper, would be ecstatic if we get him. Plus he has the coolest name.

My goodness, he is a big kid that could give our opponents fits.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Bummer for sweat. He could have been pretty good. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Not sure who "those guys" are - but to me he's a football player who's stock has dropped because of off field stuff.

Okay.

He didnt kill anybody.

He didnt beat anybody up.

He did stupid stuff.

He's probably not all that smart to begin with - but he's a football player - apparently a pretty good one - and we root for a football team (and their players) to be successful.

Its a no brainer IMO.

TAKE THE CHANCE ON TALENT.

We have to be the most "shy" team in the NFL.

"Those guys" are anyone drafted in the 7th round. You can gamble on talent (hope they develop) or you can gamble on character (hope they reform their bad behavior). "Those guys" you don't have to make one of those gambles on are taken in the first few rounds. That's why.

Archived