Draft Day 3

Louis Friend

6 minutes ago, BarryTheBest said:

Any more details on the trade deal?

I am very happy we got some dline help.

The player seems to have good size and burst and should have a strong role year one in our versatile scheme.

Gave up our 3rd next year. Would have rather traded a RB. 

If we hadnt given up our 4th to move up 8 slots to grab the wrong RB, we wouldnt have needed to trade a pick next year to address the DL. That trade is coming back to bite us. Would have waited on Hand until the 5th and drafted Settle in the 4th. We still have two picks remaining. 

Yeah, we all have our preferences and opinions.

With that said, we just dont know... what if we just drafted Alex Mack, Leveon Bell, and Earl Tomas?

Of course I am only referring to the type of players our top three could become. I think this draft would be looked as more than a huge success.

Not likely of course.. but again, who knows?

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

If Hurst is there, I would love to grab him. 

Sadly, I think he's off the Lions board. Quinn has shown he has no cajones to take a chance on someone.

I would definitely take him. I would have taken him in the 2nd rd. 

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Sadly, I think he's off the Lions board. Quinn has shown he has no cajones to take a chance on someone.

There could be more to the injury stuff than we know. 

Apparently Washington is now looking into some of the stuff with Guice. He allegedly got into a shouting match during his Eagles visit. A little late in the process for that but it would help explain his drop. 

6 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Thats why you are writing here and professionals are over there.

Archived