Draft Day 3

Louis Friend

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I would have liked to see them go Settle or Cain here. Where do you guys see him fitting in? 

I think he's OT depth right now. I expect hom, Dahl and one of Johnson or Wiggins to ride the bench. 

Crosby was graded as a 3rd rd pick but had an ankle injury and concussion. This is why he fell. I like the value in the 5th. 

Just now, Louis Friend said:

I think he's OT depth right now. I expect hom, Dahl and one of Johnson or Wiggins to ride the bench. 

Crosby was graded as a 3rd rd pick but had an ankle injury and concussion. This is why he fell. I like the value in the 5th. 

I had seen him float around 3-4 in different mock drafts. He probably can play some T and G, which they do like. 

Maybe they like the DL more than we do with Ansah back + Williams and Hyder coming back healthy. 

Just now, Karnage84 said:

I had seen him float around 3-4 in different mock drafts. He probably can play some T and G, which they do like. 

Maybe they like the DL more than we do with Ansah back + Williams and Hyder coming back healthy. 

A'Shawn, Sylvester, Ziggy, Zettel, Hyder, Hand, Ledbetter, Spence, etc while changing schemes and having Bo Davis. They might move guys around, which is why Hand is such a good fit. 

Archived