The following forum rules must be followed by everyone who posts here. These rules are not up for debate or discussion. If you disagree with any of them, do not post here. If you can’t follow the rules you will be banned from posting here.
The ban could last a few weeks or be permanent depending on the severity of your actions. If you try and circumvent the ban by registering another username you will receive an automatic permanent ban and will have your IP address banned as well. If you threaten any member, moderator, or the webmaster your ISP will be contacted and they will provide your name to the proper authorities so they can handle it.
- Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs.
- Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed.
- Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.
- Do not post copyrighted material.
- Do not promote (SPAM) other websites in your posts, signatures, or PMs.
- You may not discuss race, religion, politics, or sexual-orientation on these forums. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs.
- You are only allowed one username. Anyone caught with multiple usernames may receive a ban.
- Finally, this is a business and if you are doing anything which the webmaster deems 'bad for business' you will be asked to stop. If you choose to ignore the webmaster, you'll receive a ban.
If anyone sees another member violating these rules, please send a PM to a moderator or the webmaster. Do not respond to them. Be especially careful not to respond to personal attacks, name calling, and flames. When sending the PM make sure you include the URL of the topic in question.