4th Annual NFL Pick ‘Em Contest ($10 Per Week)

TeddyB52214

We plan to host our now 4th year running of the league. We had a near 130 participants last season. I hope to have around the same number this season, but I know due to circumstances we may have less turnout this season. Nothing will have changed for this NFL season. I plan to keep a similar payout structure and the same buy in of $170 ($10 per week). 

I am hopeful for a complete NFL season. Should there for any reason be a shortened season or cancellation, I believe a proper response would be as such: If the NFL season goes on 12-17 weeks, then payouts will be as stated per the final standings. If the NFL season goes on 11 weeks or less, then refunds will be issued to ALL participants. 

The host website will be CBS just like the first three seasons we have run this  and all money will be held on LeagueSafe until the conclusion of the season. 

RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. ALL picks must be made and lock FIVE minutes before game-time or you will automatically get a ZERO for that game. 
2. The weekly winner will be the one with the most correct picks for the week. If a tie persists, the winner will be the one who is closest to predicting the MNF total score. There will be TWO weekly winners and the end of season winners will be the ones with the best records overall. 
3. I will look to payout about the top 8% of participants at the end of each season. The majority of the money will go towards these consistent winners. You don't have to have a lucky week to land here! 
4. If a tie persists between players at the end of the season for a top prize, there will be no tiebreaker. Both your hard work will be rewarded in a split prize or prizes depending on the number of players tied. 
5. This is an AGAINST THE SPREAD pick 'em, so please keep in mind when joining, it is a Vegas style point spread. With legal sports betting coming across the country, you should get used to this! 
6. ALL money will be handled through a third party LeagueSafe that will keep your money safe, and ensure payouts. This also means ALL payouts will be awarded at the end of the season, at the conclusion of Week 17. Last season I set payouts Sunday night of week 17 and will look to do the same this year as I know how anxious people are to get their money! 
7. The BUY IN will be $10 PER WEEK, which comes out to $170 for the season. ***THERE IS NO ADMINISTRATIVE FEE THAT THE HOST PROFITS OFF OF AS SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN IN OTHER SIMILAR CONTESTS***

Last Year’s Payouts:
1st Place Weekly Winner: $200
2nd Place Weekly Winner: $100
Final Standings Payouts:
1st: $4330
2nd: $3600
3rd: $2900
4th: $2200
5th: $1600
6th: $1000
7th: $600
8th: $400
9th: $200

If you have interest in signing up, you may send me an email —>    teddyb52214@gmail.com