What is with all of the Jameis Winston hate from nfl fans and the media?

JohnnyU

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

The good thing is we've still got 12 games left and we're 2-2. We certainly aren't out of the playoff hunt. We're not even out of the race for the division. So Jameis has plenty of time to settle down and get used to all these new weapons. 

We've got four guys with over 200 receiving yards. In four games. No other team in the league could say that at four games. Once we get our timing down a little better, the offense will be alright. And once that happens, we'll start piling up the Ws.

The key in my opinion is the defense. Look at Carolina. Their defense plays good consistent football and even when their offense was struggling they would get wins. 

If Justin Evans continues to ball (he should keep starting in my opinion) and we can get Ward back to start at SS with Kwon and David back at LB with Beck... I mean come on, we should get wins from them alone. My main concern is VH3. I think he is a career nickel CB. 

With good consistent defensive play, on weeks when Jameis is on we should steamroll opponents and on weeks when he is off we should still win.

Archived