From what I can gather last Mock

Big T

Considering all the players the Jets have interviewed either by WOR, PRI,PRO,VIR, including meeting more than once. The Jets have not met with any C that I can see other than JMS. The Jets have had WOR, PRI, PRO, COM connections with JMS, and no other C that I am aware of at least to the best of my knowledge and searches.

Likewise the Jets have had contact with assorted T and G to the tune of about 13 in total and some well known to you like P.J., Jones, etc. and some not as famous but could garner some later round action, one in particular is Joey Fisher who BP 225 40x's and manhandles DT's/DE's  like Mekhi .

Haven't seen much action at S, CB, RB, WR, but was interested to see the Jets had interest in a TE with Schoonmaker who would fall into the 4-5th round availability factor. 

As for DE/DT only 2 that are of any significance in Ojulari and Mazi, one a DE the other a DT.

So just going by what I have seen and usually the Jets will grab a player or two from these interactions DE/DT may not be addressed sooner than later. I thought that going into the draft the Jets could pass on a T take the BPA than JMS in round 2. But since my last stance on the draft, I have had to alter my thinking. So here it goes.

Depending on who falls to the Jets BPA or if a trade they cannot pass up occurs the Jets draft a, 

1.Tackle at 13 (who?) thats the question, but we have to consider that they will trade back because one of the 2nd rounders will go to GB. So if they keep the 13th pick its a T.

2. JMS...The Jets anchor one of the strongest OL in football going into the 2023 season.

4. Its tricky here, but if a LB like Henley is available, I can see the move, also Schoonmaker at TE

5. RB could be the pick here, perhaps even a WR with Trey Palmer

6 DT/DE could be the pick here with Jayson Ademilola.

On 4/22/2023 at 9:14 AM, Big T said:

Considering all the players the Jets have interviewed either by WOR, PRI,PRO,VIR, including meeting more than once. The Jets have not met with any C that I can see other than JMS. The Jets have had WOR, PRI, PRO, COM connections with JMS, and no other C that I am aware of at least to the best of my knowledge and searches.

Likewise the Jets have had contact with assorted T and G to the tune of about 13 in total and some well known to you like P.J., Jones, etc. and some not as famous but could garner some later round action, one in particular is Joey Fisher who BP 225 40x's and manhandles DT's/DE's  like Mekhi .

Haven't seen much action at S, CB, RB, WR, but was interested to see the Jets had interest in a TE with Schoonmaker who would fall into the 4-5th round availability factor. 

As for DE/DT only 2 that are of any significance in Ojulari and Mazi, one a DE the other a DT.

So just going by what I have seen and usually the Jets will grab a player or two from these interactions DE/DT may not be addressed sooner than later. I thought that going into the draft the Jets could pass on a T take the BPA than JMS in round 2. But since my last stance on the draft, I have had to alter my thinking. So here it goes.

Depending on who falls to the Jets BPA or if a trade they cannot pass up occurs the Jets draft a, 

1.Tackle at 13 (who?) thats the question, but we have to consider that they will trade back because one of the 2nd rounders will go to GB. So if they keep the 13th pick its a T.

2. JMS...The Jets anchor one of the strongest OL in football going into the 2023 season.

4. Its tricky here, but if a LB like Henley is available, I can see the move, also Schoonmaker at TE

5. RB could be the pick here, perhaps even a WR with Trey Palmer

6 DT/DE could be the pick here with Jayson Ademilola.

After todays trade all mocks are off!!!! Granted the Jets only moved 2 slots down, I anticipate JD moving back this year and perhaps trading a player or 2 for more draft capitol.