1st Round Prospects--Overrated and Underrated

Just Want A Title

Most websites have had their top 50-150 players up for a while and some changes were made after the Senior Bowl.  At this point, who do you think are the most overrated and underrated first round prospects.  My choices:

Overrated: 

Deionte Thompson FS--He seemed to disappear in the second half of the year.  Not sure if he still warrants a first round grade

Marguise Walker WR--The guy is electric but is listed at 5'10", 168lbs.  Not worth a first round pick at that size

Underrated: 

Jawaan Taylor--The guy is huge and has surprisingly good feet for someone his size.  I see him locking down someone's RT spot for 6-10 years

Jachai Polite OLB--He is super athletic and explosive but some teams will downgrade him because of his size (listed at 6'2, 242).  That guy lived in opposing backfields.  If we signed

a proven pass-rushing DE like Trey Flowers, I wouldn't mind if the Lions drafted him.  Otherwise, some 3-4 like the Packers will turn him into a stud OLB.  Dude made life miserable for Jim Harbaugh and the Wolverines in their most recent bowl game.

Who makes your overrated/underrated list?

Archived