NFL Rules Change Proposals

Rtnldave

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-rule-changes-proposals-for-2019-heavy-on-replay-new-overtime-format/ar-BBUUWLs

Here is a list of the "NFL rules change" proposals.

Do you think the Chiefs are feeling salty about their playoff loss???

With that said, it seems to me that no one knows how to deal with losing anymore. They all want that "one more chance!"

I mean, if you can't figure out a way to win a game in 4 quarters, do you really think 1 more possession in OT is going to matter?

How about this for a rule change, let's investigate the officials that are deciding the outcomes of these games by not calling obvious penalties OR calling penalties that are not there. ie: fixing these games.

Here is a RIDICULOUS example of how SOME, not all, SOME of these games may be scripted.

After watching this, try to emotionally remove yourself from the love you have for this game and ask yourself what might be the reasoning for this:

a. The official is new and one of the 1st females so she  doesn't want to seem controversial or unsure of herself so she is sticking with her call no matter what.

b.  Duke Johnson pulled the ball out of the pile AFTER the call was already made.

c. The HC was too stupid to challenge the call.

d. The game was fixed. At a critical point in the game, the officials took over and determined the outcome.

Between

this, the blown fumble call in the Iggles @ Cowboys game, the clear missed PI or Hitting a defenseless receiver OR illegal hit to the head-take your pick- that took place in the NFC Championship game, to name a few, I have to be honest, I'm really getting less and less interested in the sport and more and more interested in how long it will take America to get its collective heads out of its Arses and wake up to the fact that we are all being had.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the Cowboys, but it's getting more and more difficult to accept what I am seeing on the field as a genuine sport, may the better team win, etc. And it pi$$e$ me off that greed, money and power have destroyed a sport I loved for so long.

But anyway, here are some of the rule changes that are being proposed.

Archived