Titans To Have Fans Starting Week 4

Titans fan 617

I posted about it in the Everything Else thread but I have some thoughts and maybe it should be it’s own thread 

My question is are the Titans going to be able to keep Steelers Bills Bears fans out of the stadium?

I don’t mean kick them out but will those fans find a way in?

My guess would be yes they will find a way in

I would hate to see the away fans over shadow the home town fans 

I feel like the fans in Nashville are such fair weather fans at times that if the Titans drop a game here in the next 2 weeks especially this week coming up that I could see ticket holders sell their tickets 

This year has sucked for everyone, I just hope the Titans fans show up and cheer them on and appreciate what JRob and Amy have done to put a good product on the field 

Those 3 straight home games are very important in regards to the Titans and the playoffs this year 

It’s hard to expect the Titans to win all 3 but the fans could help at times to help the players on the field for sure 

It be nice to be 5-1 4-2 going into the bye and it be a lot nicer to see Titans fans show up and support the team instead of sell to 2 good traveling fan bases coming up in a few weeks