Special Nostalgic/Throwback games chat thread alert. 2003 Week 17 Vikings at Cardinals full game uploaded to YouTube!

TecmoSuperJoe

Never done this, but since it's the offseason, and not much traffic going on anyway, just wanted to spotlight this circumstance for those that may have an interest in old NFL games to  a degree, but don't regularly check the normal thread or the metaphorical digital "streets" for whenever an ancient gem that may have never see the light of day, finally gets unearthed. 

In particular the 2003 week 17 game between the Vikings, and Cardinals...which was blacked out locally, and knocked the Vikings out of the playoffs after a 6-0 start on the season, has been uploaded on YouTube. I have a lot of games myself going back decades, and I'd recommend that anyone that has even a keen interest in archiving games for their own indulgence, pounce on this opportunity. Most people have seen the NFL Films clip of the end of the game with local Vikings radio man Paul Allen on the call, but being able to watch the full game with Chris Myers as the broadcaster is just as hilarious.