Great game last week

Packers2021

3 hours ago, Packers2021 said:

See you guys in the playoffs. That’s if we make it which is iffy. Congratulations on your win over my team. You guys look like a true contender this year. 

Thanks, what makes this season special is we are doing all of this while still rebuilding. If we can keep this coaching staff together we should be a contender in the near future, every year which would put us on the level of the Packers. Make no mistake we still have a ways to go to get the level of your great team, a team that will find a way to make it to the playoffs like they always do.

1 minute ago, Go_Giants said:

Thanks, what makes this season special is we are doing all of this while still rebuilding. If we can keep this coaching staff together we should be a contender in the near future, every year which would put us on the level of the Packers. Make no mistake we still have a ways to go to get the level of your great team, a team that will find a way to make it to the playoffs like they always do.

I hope you guys dominate Dallas. I’ll pull for you guys anyway over your division, or anyone else in the NFC. You guys have class.

• Like 3