Trying to put somethings into perspective mock draft and FA signings

Big T

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Given the Jets current roster with both he and BH lining up in the backfield and both can catch like a WR it would just add an incredible dimension to the Jets

The problem is that fans look at 21 or 22 sets (sans a FB) and think how awesome it would be yet it is very rare that coaches utilize it. So even if we had Breece and your guy on the team, they won’t be on the field together.

Even more important is that we have bigger fish to catch than a RB. 

15 hours ago, JetsandI said:

We have to ask ourselves if that "impact" RB offers more than other "impact" position in 2nd round.  I am pretty sure JD will recognize a several promising prospects outside RB.

Hey, I like Klancey DL in round 2 also, another impact player with tremendous upside and out of this world athleticism. Give me Branch in round 1 and Klancey in round 2, a C/T in round 3 and I'm a very happy fan. LOL

On 3/9/2023 at 7:53 AM, xrade said:

Even if Zach was starting for us?  Yeah, didn't think so.

What does Zach have to do with the conversation? Isn't obvious to you, that Zach will be sitting next year, carrying the clip board, doing scouting on upcoming games for 2023? So to grab a S, DL, T/C in the first 3 rounds I would be fine with.

12 minutes ago, Big T said:

What does Zach have to do with the conversation? Isn't obvious to you, that Zach will be sitting next year, carrying the clip board, doing scouting on upcoming games for 2023? So to grab a S, DL, T/C in the first 3 rounds I would be fine with.

You said you be a happy fan if the Jets got those two draft picks.  I then asked if you would still be happy if Zach....you know what,  just forget it.