NBA Weekly Betting Thread

stl4life07

I know the NFL has a betting thread so I wanted to start an NBA one. What are your fav plays for today?

So far on my slate these are what Im playing:

- Celtics ML against the Knicks. I would even take the -3/-3.5 spread bc the Celtics are clearly the better team. I can see them beating the Knicks by double digit points easily.

- Wemby O26.5 P-R-A. I dont think the books know what to do with him just yet. So you can either stay away to see how he does or jump right in while you can before the books adjust. So I feel like he can go over this just with points and rebounds alone so you add assist in and this should be an easy get.

- Ben Simmons triple double. I did a light play on this one. It will depend on the amount of minutes the Nets play him. He said he feels good, he definitely looked good in the preseason, and he says he is ready to play like an all-star again. I think he should get the rebounds and assists easily. The points will depend on how aggressive he is. The Cavs wont have Allen so that will help some. Still have to deal with Mobley, but its +4000 for a guy who can get 10+10+10 especially if he plays 30+ minutes and is aggressive. 

- Walker Kessler 2+ Blocks. You could even stretch it to 3 blocks but I think 2 blocks is something that he can get easily. 

- Marcus Smart U7.5 Assists

- Jalen Duran double-double