First Round Mock with Trades:

33 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

I mean they hired an NBA executive to run an NFL franchise. Then hired Kliff Kingsbury as their OC when he's been trash everywhere coached - even with Mahomes. 

1 hour ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Kliff was a great hire? yeah...no. 

Washington has an intriguing roster i'll say. Not sure what to think of Quinn but his best years were with Shanny. 

Lot not to like about Daniels. I just don't see it. S. Alabama state isn't going to be on his schedule to get 8 TDs again. 

Bro. Just quit while you're behind. 

You made a mock draft and all you are doing is showing how uneducated and uninterested to learn about the teams you mocked for. 

My suggestion for your "mock draft" is that you can disagree with the decision you think a team will go, but remember you were the one to make the "decision" to select that player there. 

Also, any animosity you may have towards a franchise should be excluded from future mock drafts you make. The only franchise you've decided to crap on was Washington, for whatever reason. 

And one last thing, if you don't believe Jayden Daniels will be successful, why would you mock him to us? Just give us Drake Maye and put Jayden farther down your draft to the point you call it "too good of value to pass up" to a team you don't hate.

14 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd be mad if we took Penix at #13, let alone trading up higher to take him. That's a whiff imo.

Maybe...I think he's valued in NFL circles though. I'm not sure what folks don't like about Penix? Yeah the medical history of 3 years ago - but he's been healthy and makes NFL level reads and throws every week. 

17 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Bro. Just quit while you're behind. 

You made a mock draft and all you are doing is showing how uneducated and uninterested to learn about the teams you mocked for. 

My suggestion for your "mock draft" is that you can disagree with the decision you think a team will go, but remember you were the one to make the "decision" to select that player there. 

Also, any animosity you may have towards a franchise should be excluded from future mock drafts you make. The only franchise you've decided to crap on was Washington, for whatever reason. 

And one last thing, if you don't believe Jayden Daniels will be successful, why would you mock him to us? Just give us Drake Maye and put Jayden farther down your draft to the point you call it "too good of value to pass up" to a team you don't hate.

Ya..............Being realistic of what I think will/could happen. I wouldn't touch Jayden in round 1 let alone top 3. 

I'll eat my crow if he does get second contract in 5 years sure - but just don't see it. Be a commanders homer thats ok. As a Buc fan - I had to swallow my distaste for Jameis Winston for 5 years after drafting him knowing exactly what he was coming in and it didn't change.