Ravens vs. Raiders Week 2 thread

Harbaugh has repeatedly said that Cleveland was beaten out in camp by Faalele, which is just surprising to me because Cleveland has real game reps from last year at RG which are far, far superior to anything Faalele has put out this year, and from what I could recall in camp this year he was primarily playing C in preseason.

Overall, Harbaugh's answers to questions today, whether it was about 4th quarter collapses or wasted challenges or the OL depth chart - were very unimpressive.

At least Oweh seems to be a thing now?

Although he has had years in the past where he's gotten off to hot starts with like 3-4 sacks in the first 2-3 weeks and then finishes the last like 10 games with 1 sack. So let's see if he can be consistent all year and stay healthy

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Anyone know of any all-22 guys for the Ravens who post clips/highlights/breakdowns of things? Seahawks twitter has a bunch of them which I love but I can never seem to find anything for the Ravens.

On youtube “all 22 films” is the channel name he’s great. Pretty exclusively ravens 

• Like 1