Morgan Burnett resign or let go?

Deekster37

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Seattle is interested because Earl Thomas was seriously considering retirement not too long ago. Additionally, Kam Chancellor is getting up there in age too. They need to get younger on that side of the ball.

LIS in the other thread: Burnett is too much of a swiss army knife to let walk. It's one thing if someone offers him a ridiculous contract, but I think a nice 3yr/$20m deal is fair for both sides.

Yes I know why Seattle is interested, I find it interesting because they seem to know safeties, as crappy as that sounds.

I would keep Burnett as well. Just not sure the Packer share the thought. How this secondary is put together may well make or break this defense this year

I would like Morgan Burnett only on a deal similar or close to 4 for 24. Difficult to committ a large salary to a 29year old safety who has had some issues staying on the field. He really isn't a game changing safety and that is what is what we've been missing in the defensive backfield. HHCD could he be that guy but got frustrated with all the youth back there. I just feel if the market for him is 8 million or more a year we need to let him walk. 

Archived