Blitzburgh

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Blitzburgh's Achievements

1. I guess my question wasn’t so much would you pay him $9/m, but would his price tag be the same as Najee. I did t realize he was a RFA. That certainly works in our favor.
  2. I agree. What do we think this does for Warrens price tag?
  3. In my mind it has to atleast be a 2nd, bc the base is a 3rd round comp pick next year without any trade.
  4. I find the lack of resignings as a whole interesting. I think this is also a bit of posturing by Cam. I think he is just making himself look bad by doing this in the media though. It’s not a good look for him.
  5. Bc you can’t get much worse than last year.
  6. Conspiracy theory here. Does anyone think the reason Mike Tomlin hasnt signed an extension and the reason for all the one year contracts and lack of resignings is bc they told Tomlin if he doesn’t make playoffs he’s gone and the new regime can clean house and rebuild easier?
  7. Aside from number two wide receiver I’d like to see A better stop gap while Sutton serves his six games suspension. I don’t feel good about an undrafted free agent or an ex raven that never played nickel.
  8. Yeah I don’t get this move. Letting a solid 26-27 yo IOL walk doesn’t make sense. Especially with how the market is going. Much worse IOL are going for much more when they make it to FA. Half decent ones rarely hit FA. Not sure how they could hang their hat on McCormick.
  9. If I remember correctly, didn’t Dupree play LOLB when Harrison was here and early in Watts career until they figure Watt was much better as LOLB. I could be wrong.
  10. I don’t know. We’ll have to wait on the cost. This late in FA i think everyone is looking for a bargain. Not sure he gets much. Golden looked decent, but is 33. Bud is a little younger. As a rotational player I’m not as worried about his injury history. I think Bud is a little more stout against the run and you have Herbig for passing downs. I’m not sure Herbig has the sand in his pants to hold up as a 3 down OLB if there is a long term injury. I’m not against Golden, but I think signing Bud would be on par.
  11. With Tyler Boyd signing with the Titans for 1y 4.5mil does anyone think the Steelers ever actually made an attempt to sign him?
  12. Yeah the price wasn’t bad,so it’s surprising . I also don’t want to pretend like he was a superstar, but really want to see what he can do with new offense and OL.
  13. Any news on Najee’s 5th year option?
  14. I’d like them to see what he can do at OG. Could be a valuable back up if he could handle OG. Always thought he would be a better OG.
  15. Had a feeling that was going to happen. It happens every year with a player or two that are Steeler fan favorites.