Rogerthat

Veteran Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Rogerthat's Achievements

1. I think all four of the big QBs have very similar grades. Its going to depend on scheme and preference as to who is drafted where.
  2. QBs go 1 2 3 trade Bills QB Broncos: Nelson colts: Barkley ~ still think best way to protect luck is with barkely Bucs: Chubb bears: Davenport or Edmunds
  3. QBs go 1 2 3 barkely at 4 (I would love to see a trade with the bills here. It would completely screw john Elway out of a QB) broncos QB colts: Nelson or Chubb. bucs: chubb or Davenport bears: Nelson, Edmunds or Davenport
  4. Shaq Griffin needs a claw or a hook for the NFL
  5. I think we will get an idea of if the bears want to go CB in the draft by what they do with Kyle and Prince. if they don't sign one or both of them than we all know who the pick will be. Jackson's ball skills are unquestionable but he has to run well for him to be considered. If he runs in the high 4.4s or low 4.5s I think he will be a top 10 pick. If he runs a 4.6 he will fall
  6. he is being discriminated against because he is 5'10 and not 6'0
  7. Guy who need a good 40 time to solidify their draft stock Joshua Jackson - He has ideal length great ball skills but he needs to run a 4.45 and show he has the speed to match the length and ball skills. I think if he runs well the bears will strongly consider him at 8 Lamar Jackson - he needs to run like the wind. He needs to be in the low 4.4s for me. His body must also impress. He needs to look rocked out so he can hold up Calvin Ridley - He ran a 4.35 as a soph at bama's pro day. He really needs it a 40 time in the 4.3s will get him drafted in the top 10. He runs a 4.45 he is looking at mid to late 1st and maybe he slides.
  8. Its safe to say the Colts Ruined Andrew Luck's career
  9. lets say it shakes out like this 1 QB 2 QB 3 colts pass on chubb and take Barkley 4 Pace's MO move up and get his guy in round one and trade back in round two and recoup the picks. what would it take for the bears to make a trade with the browns a 4th and a 3rd next year?
  10. Massie ranked 14th RT according to this article. Starting to resign myself to the fact that an upgrade over Massie probably wont happen this offseason. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2018/02/03/bears-bobby-massie-ranked-14th-best-rt-in-nfl-in-2017/
  11. I hope Edmunds climbs the board and jumps Chubb and we can land Chubb
  12. stock answer is the trade down with the unicorn fairy. Edmunds and Davenport are all hype at this point to me. Presuming Arden Key checks out off the field you take Key. He is a truly special talent if he can pass the combine drug test.
  13. I was listening to the stick to football podcast the question was who would you fight, want as a body guard, and party with at the senior bowl. One of the guys said fight josh Allen becuase he can’t hit anything
  14. Senior Bowl week. this might be one of the more talent packed games in a while and my DVR is set. QBs in the is game are sick. Mayfield, Josh Allen, and Luke Faulk. James Washington really will be focusing on him this game and practices. Marcus Davenport one on one drills are going be a payday for this young man. Brandon Parker NC A&T is on my radar. Cohen's teammate so the bears have already had a look at him and his size is no joke. Really also going to watching the interior OLine guys. This is going to be a good week and the start of draft season.
  15. I would love McGlichney in round one and St. Brown in round two and throw in josh adams in the 5th