If Trubisky, Mahomes, and Watson were in the 2018 draft, where do you think they go?

patriotsheatyan

1) Mahomes--He's been my favorite QB prospect since I started paying attention to the draft. Maybe not the best (Luck, Manning), but the most exciting to watch. I think he will be a great one. Hindsight or not, he's my #1. 

2) Mayfield-The only 2018 QB with production to back up his draft status. I love his arm and his attitude. I hope he matures for his sake though. 

3) Trubisky-I think this is more of a shot at the 2018 class than Trubisky being a very good QB prospect. His only red flag is starting experience in college and it's a big one for me. He did not impress me his rookie year, but it's hard to hold that against him with the coaching staff and surrounding players. 

4) Darnold- Didn't impress enough in his senior year, which is almost all of the 18 class.

5) Watson- Has hardware and college stats. NFL he wowed a lot of people with his stats but his accuracy is what is going to hurt him and his team if his injuries don't. He reminds me of a very athletic version of Phillip Rivers in that he gets his stats playing catch up in garbage time. See the Chiefs game. 

6) Rosen- Talent wise--Accuracy, QB IQ, fundamentals, release etc , he's probably near the top?, but head wise...I'd drop him at the bottom so this placing feels appropriate. And what scares me more than his attitude is his injuries. Sam Bradford like career?

7) Allen- Love his arm strength...but that's about it. Kyle Boller, I've seen mentioned, is a good comparison. Hate his accuracy issues in college. I don't know if this will ever improve but coaches keep trying. 

8) Lamar Jackson- Pure physical ability, he's up there with Watson but needs a lot of work IMO to be a successful NFL QB. If he was drafted a decade ago, he probably would have been top 5-10 draft pick when the NFL was in love with mobile QB's. They have seemed to have shifted towards more of the pocket-mobile QB's. 

9) Kizer- Not a fan at all. Wasn't in college and certainly not with a year behind him.

Archived