Jump to content
CalhounLambeau

CalhounLambeau 2018 NFL Draft Thread

Recommended Posts

On 9/18/2017 at 2:07 PM, Calvert28 said:

LJ Scott IMO is one of the most underrated players in the country. Reminds me of Arian Foster. Hasn't put up monster numbers, but the tape shows he has talent and physical ability to play like a pro bowler on Sundays.

Looking foward to your read on him.

I watched some of him over the summer. I liked him. Not flashy athletically but he's just a good, steady runner. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Thank you, will work on these over the next few days.

Have you done any work on Baker Mayfield? 

Edited by Scout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scout said:

Have you done any work on Baker Mayfield? 

Evaluated a lot of his 2016 video. Watched a couple of his games on TV this year. He's my favorite player in CFB this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Evaluated a lot of his 2016 video. Watched a couple of his games on TV this year. He's my favorite player in CFB this year.

What grade do you have on him? He's really starting to grow on me..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scout said:

What grade do you have on him? He's really starting to grow on me..

I don't have a grade on him. But I'll have him higher than most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

I don't have a grade on him. But I'll have him higher than most. 

1st-2nd?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, coach4fu said:

No way Baker goes 1st round.

I don't care where the players go. I just grade them and hope for the best. There's a chance I could end up grading Baker Mayfield in the 1st/2nd round but I won't be grading players for months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

I don't care where the players go. I just grade them and hope for the best. There's a chance I could end up grading Baker Mayfield in the 1st/2nd round but I won't be grading players for months. 

Why the delay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Scout said:

Why the delay?

We're only a few weeks into the season. I'll watch and evaluate the players later in the year and during the off-season. I will be doing background work well into October. With so much condensed video now available I can spend a lot more time doing prep/background. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

We're only a few weeks into the season. I'll watch and evaluate the players later in the year and during the off-season. I will be doing background work well into October. With so much condensed video now available I can spend a lot more time doing prep/background. 

Let me know if you have background questions on anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Let me know if you have background questions on anyone

I just get what I can find and move on. You let me know if you have anything that's not "out there"...Thanks man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×