Best team in our league?

JaguarCrazy2832

Draft is over, please vote  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team is Best?

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Ebron has improved every season. He had 711 yards and a TD last year in 13 games. IF you think he can stay healthy, I think 800+ yards and a few more scores (especially with Anquan no longer there he should see more targets in the redzone) I think being a top 10 fantasy TE is very possible. But I get not wanting to drop a QB.  

Part of it is not wanting to drop a QB because Winston isnt exactly a lock for fantasy greatness and Rivers is a solid veteran with alot of weapons. Also though I have Gronk and yea he is injury prone but I'd rather stick with a more proven commodity in Rivers since he is closer to Winston as opposed to Gronk and Ebron

3 hours ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

I love team 3 you did a really nice job. I was already thinking it was the best roster before I noticed you had Gronk too - nice draft.

I couldn't believe i was able to get at pick 9, 12, 29 and 32:

Jordy

Murray

Gronk

M.Thomas

i think i easily had the best start. Now i didnt get a top notch QB and my RB 2 is heavily weighted on Mixon or a bunch of questions like M Gil, West, Perkins etc so i can see how I'm not rated 1st but i wouldnt expect to get those 4 in an 8 team league

30 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

My favorite is 3 or 8.  Both are really solid.  As long as Gronk stay healthy 3 should be really tough.

5 has big upside with Bell/Zeke just remains to be seen if it's good enough to make the playoffs should Zeke serve his 6 games this year.  If he fights it off like Brady for the season then clearly 5 is the winner.

5's RB situation is nasty. If Zekes suspension gets lowered and Bell reports that gonna be nasty(luckily i face him on Zekes bye) and then if Kc uses a bell cow he has both

Now I'm not crazy about his WRs but he has Brady and Graham so that more than makes up for it

18 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I couldn't believe i was able to get at pick 9, 12, 29 and 32:

Jordy

Murray

Gronk

M.Thomas

i think i easily had the best start. Now i didnt get a top notch QB and my RB 2 is heavily weighted on Mixon or a bunch of questions like M Gil, West, Perkins etc so i can see how I'm not rated 1st but i wouldnt expect to get those 4 in an 8 team league

Michael freakin Thomas at 32 is amazing.

2 hours ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

Michael freakin Thomas at 32 is amazing.

The mocks i was doing he was going Top-16 or so, hated passing on him for Gronk and couldn't believe he fell to me in round 4. I was checking FF news and ESPN to make sure neither guy got badly hurt because i thought that was the only reason they fell

Archived