Jets Offseason

Resign 
Quincy Enunwa 
Andre Roberts 
Josh McCown
Henry Anderson 
Morris Claiborne

Sign 
Leveon Bell- The best RB in the league. The security he will provide for our young QB can’t be quantified 

Roger Saffold- A top 10 guard in the NFL. Changes our O-line immediately 

Mitch Morse- The Center that solidifies the position

Justin Houston- He gets cut and we sign him to a deal less than what he was making but we make sure we don’t get out bid 

Cameron Wake- I think he will get cut and the Jets pounce on him and make him a rotational pass rusher. Limit his snaps and he can still be productive 

Steven Nelson- Solid cover corner who isn’t afraid to tackle and has outside and slot versatility 

Draft 
Trade 3 overall to Jaguars for #7 overall, 2019 2nd and 2020 2nd 

7 overall 
Montez Sweat- This kid blew up the combine but he’s far from just being an athlete. He had big time production in the SEC and I love his Motor. Sweat, Houston and Wake suddenly give us a pass rush to be feared 

2nd Round 
Hakeem Butler- The big body receiver our offense is missing. I think this kid could be a true number 1 receiver in a couple years  if he limits his drops and polishes his route running but for now he can be an instant impact Red-zone receiver and chain mover.

3rd Round 
Daylon Mack- I like the motor and pad level this kid plays with. He’s short but has a wide base that helps him anchor down. I think he’s a plug and play NT for us 

Vosean Joseph- One of my favorite sleepers in this draft. He doesn’t play with the physicality necessary for the NFL yet but he has good instincts in the run and in coverage. I think he could get playing time as a rookie in obvious passing downs. 

I can dig it.  The only move i am not into is Vosean Joseph.  I think he is going to have a rough time in the NFL.  He literally chose not to perform at the combine after he saw Polite lay an egg, i think he knew Polite was more athletic than him then watched him run a 4.82.  I think we can do better at that second 3rd round pick.

4 hours ago, Cory Longville said:

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I definitely have questions about Joseph but I did see him flash a lot in the Florida games I watched. 3rd round might be too high for him 

Everything else is fine but if you are a 227lb LBer you better be lightning fast.  

Archived