MIKE: Williamson, Hewitt

WILL: Lee, Armstrong 

RUSH: Allen, Wake

CB: Johnson, Coleman, Jones, Nickerson, Robinson

SS: Adams, Miles

FS: Maye, Middleton

K/P: Myers/Edwards

RS: Roberts

FA is pretty realistic.  Don't have us getting either the top C or OG, even though we will probably offer the most.  I am fine with Morse, and Spain is an upgrade at LG though, not as big of an upgrade as I'd like.  I think Saffold would be a huge get for us.  I am not huge in the Bell camp, but i won't be upset if we got him.  Luke Willson is almost useless, I'd rather just save whatever we'd give him and take a chance on a few UDFA TE's.  Moncrief is just meh, but it sound slike we have interest.  I do like the idea of grabbing Wake, and Preston, that would be huge.  I think Wake could help out in passing situations AND help our young pass rushers. 

I am fine will Allen in the draft.  He can be a real stud and having Wake around can't hurt his development.  Isabella fits what Gase wants to do i think.  My only issues with the draft are Bugg had kind of a so so combine, but i guess he is a good gamble in the 4th, the other is Miles Sanders just isn't making it anywhere close to the 5th round.  I had him in the 3rd round of my latest mock and i kind of expected blow back from people that he wouldn't even make it that far.  

24 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

FA is pretty realistic.  Don't have us getting either the top C or OG, even though we will probably offer the most.  I am fine with Morse, and Spain is an upgrade at LG though, not as big of an upgrade as I'd like.  I think Saffold would be a huge get for us.  I am not huge in the Bell camp, but i won't be upset if we got him.  Luke Willson is almost useless, I'd rather just save whatever we'd give him and take a chance on a few UDFA TE's.  Moncrief is just meh, but it sound slike we have interest.  I do like the idea of grabbing Wake, and Preston, that would be huge.  I think Wake could help out in passing situations AND help our young pass rushers. 

I am fine will Allen in the draft.  He can be a real stud and having Wake around can't hurt his development.  Isabella fits what Gase wants to do i think.  My only issues with the draft are Bugg had kind of a so so combine, but i guess he is a good gamble in the 4th, the other is Miles Sanders just isn't making it anywhere close to the 5th round.  I had him in the 3rd round of my latest mock and i kind of expected blow back from people that he wouldn't even make it that far.  

Gotcha I tried to make this one as realistic as I could, I wanted to put the emphasis of adding on to the OL and Pass Rush while also adding a few complementary weapons, and on Sanders tbh I haven’t researched a ton of RBs outside 2-4 guys so I just looked at some scouting sites and seen some have him in the 3-5 range I’ll edit it once I get home. 

29 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Gotcha I tried to make this one as realistic as I could, I wanted to put the emphasis of adding on to the OL and Pass Rush while also adding a few complementary weapons, and on Sanders tbh I haven’t researched a ton of RBs outside 2-4 guys so I just looked at some scouting sites and seen some have him in the 3-5 range I’ll edit it once I get home. 

Ya i think pre combine Sanders in the 5th was doable but he had a day.  4.49, with really good agility's and pretty good jumps.

Archived