Should we trade up for Devin White?

Josh Smith

On 3/21/2019 at 3:51 AM, Josh Smith said:

Arguably our biggest need this off-season is ILB.  It has been a huge hole in our team since Shaziers injury, and even though we have signed guys like Jon Bostic (last off-season) and Mark Barron (this weekend) a legitimate pro-Bowl quality ILB could be the peice that pulls it all together.  Devin White will likely be gone in the top 10 or 12 and Devin Bush stock is rising and may no longer be there at #20.

So so if you were the Steelers and Devin White is there when the Bills are on the clock would you trade up for him?  How much would it cost?  Our 2nd rounder, and a 4th?  Our 2nd rounder and our later 3rd.  Would it be worth it?

#1 need - ILB? Wow. JuJu Smith-Schuster, James Conner, and Vance McDonald would make me believe otherwise. "They did well last year. Vance is a beast"

IT ALL GOES AWAY WITHOUT ANTONIO BROWN.... and it's gone 

Bill Belichick will say I will stop JuJu Smith-Schuster. That's the gameplan. We will stop the run. Force you into 3rd & long. And we will double JuJu Smith-Schuster on 3rd down. Then you will punt bc you don't got s***. And that aging, old raisin, Roethlisberger... then you'll have to deal with his whining on his radio show during the week about how he "didn't get enough time" and how "no one was open" - keep in mind you'll have Roethlisberger for four more years of this. And you will be dragged through the mud of this misery into his 40's 

I'm thoroughly enjoying the demise. Because the Titanic is going right into the Iceberg, and they're saying full steam ahead. Well, f***. If that's how you really feel. Let me know how cold that water really is

.... IN BEN WE TRUST (to not LEAD the league in picks, to leave our women alone, to not publicly embarrass teammates, to not be an a**h***, to pay cover at the bar, to not think he's better than others)

... wait, that's our guy! Our leader.

Archived