Finals are (almost) over mock

HuskieBear

Big weekend boys. Draft, GOT, Endgame. Who decided to put them all in the middle of finals?

Round 3

Justice Hill - RB - OK St

Image result for justice hill

Not gonna lie, this whole draft for us is a crapshoot. every argument for a TE, CB, S, OLB, RB. In all reality, i think Pace waits until the 4th-5th round, but part of me thinks that Nagy wants it a little earlier. As far as the back itself, who knows who it will be, boards all over the place. Pace brought in a ton of backs, but we never heard anything about Hill, which makes me think it will be him. We all remember Mizzell being in the game, and i think he was holding his spot for Hill. Hill is fast, explosive, agile, and can catch the ball well. needs to work on his contact balance a little bit and his pass blocking, but you can put him on the field at the same time as our other backs and create mismatches everywhere, or have him as the main back and he won't tip our hand.

Round 4 

Lonnie Johnson Jr - CB - Kentucky

Image result for lonnie johnson jr

Prince is 30 and we can cut him after this season for 7+ in savings. Kyle is here to stay. Behind them is tolliver, skrine, mcmannis are really all thats behind him. Insert Lonnie. He's got the size at almost 6'2 with long arms and 4.45 speed. Pagano can work with that. Gives us a guy to develop

Round 5

Foster Moreau - TE - LSU

Image result for foster moreau

Foster projects as a low starter, high end backup, which is kinda what we are looking for. he's a functional blocker with athleticism and ball skills to be a receiving threat downfield. one of the biggest things about him is that he's a high character player, which should appease to pace

Round 7

Darryl Johnson Jr - OLB - NC A&T 

Image result for darryl johnson jr

Tarik is gonna be happy having another Aggie on the team. That wasn't the plan, but it worked out with Pace reaching for a talented player at a smaller school. Johnson was the defensive player of the year in the MEAC, dominating small school players like he should. He's 6'6'' 250 and has long arms and is rangy (sound familiar to anyone?). With Mack really the only OLB guaranteed  to be on the team next year, we need to reinforce. Johnson is a flexible athlete that moves well laterally, and projects best as a stand up backer using his speed

Round 7

Easton Stick - QB - NDSU

Image result for easton stick

Stick comes in to play the role of development QB. Daniel is 32 and makes 6M/year, and Bray is out of PS options. Stick is a winner that uses his athleticism to make plays happen (again, sound familiar). he has good accuracy in the short and intermediate passing game, but needs work on his deep ball. he also comes out of an offense that relies on pre snap reads and hitting the first read, so he needs work on his progressions. overall, he would be a good 3rd string backup that can potentially be stashed on the PS for the year and can be looked at as a long term backup

Archived